Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

NO MORE "TONIGHT ON FOXTEL MOVIE CHANNELS" POSTS WILL BE MADE ON THIS BLOG

With everything else that I have to do on my computer and with ongoing health issues, I have decided that posting the "TONIGHT ON FOXTEL MOVIE CHANNELS" posts to this blog is too much for me to do and that I don't want to be doing these posts, any more. So no more posts will be made to this blog.

However, on a weekly basis, the four Star Trek SCI FI schedules will be updated and the MOVIES HITS channel pop-up names and dates will be updated, but to repeat myself, there will be no more posts to this blog.

To all my readers, I really hope that you have enjoyed these posts and it's been my pleasure to do these posts, as I have reached over 3,000 of them and they will remain on this blog.

Thanks!

-Andrew Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment